For our most up to date announcements, class changes/cancellations, and event details, please visit our Facebook page.
- Masks are required.
- New waivers will be required for new and current students.
- Stay home if you are sick or showing symptoms of any illness.
- Classes limits are lifted up to our fire capacity.
- Students are required to wash their hands prior to coming on the mat and are encouraged to reclean throughout class.
- Empty hand training will resume, but instructors will provide direction in each class if socially distanced training will be used in a given class.
- Training weapons will be wiped down after use
- The dojo will be cleaned regularly.
6:30 pm – 8 pm
6:30 pm – 8 pm
10am – Noon
Classes are open to all training levels. Please see our FAQ section regarding students under 18.
*Follow us on Facebook for any schedule changes such as cancellations, workshops, and seminars.
3459 B Penn Avenue
Sinking Spring, PA 19608
Parking is available at the back of the building off of Blanbird Drive.
Single member: $70/month
Family rate (2 or more related members): $70/month + $30/month for each
additional family member. (e.g. two parents and a child would pay $130/month in dues)
1 day a week: $40/month
Dojo Insurance: $50/year
$45/year for mudansha (kyu ranked)
$75/year for yudansha (dan ranked)
*A mat fee of $20 for guests to practice is appreciated.
Are you interested in knowing more about Aikido or our dojo? Let us know, and you can get a week of free classes to see if Aikido is for you.