For our most up to date announcements, class changes/cancellations, and event details, please visit our Facebook page.
COVID-19 Precautions (Updated 8/8/2021)
- Masks are required.
- New waivers will be required for new and current students.
- Stay home if you are sick or showing symptoms of any illness.
- Students are required to wash their hands prior to coming on the mat and are encouraged to reclean throughout class.
- Empty hand training will resume. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to participate in empty hand training. Please contact an instructor about confirming your vaccination status. Any student is welcome to participate in Saturday morning weapons class. Other weapons classes may be available as advertised by instructors.
- Training weapons will be wiped down after use
- The dojo will be cleaned regularly.
6:30 pm – 8 pm
6:30 pm – 8 pm
10am – Noon
Classes are open to all training levels. Please see our FAQ section regarding students under 18 (minimum age 11 years old).
*Follow us on Facebook for any schedule changes such as cancellations, workshops, and seminars.
3459 B Penn Avenue
Sinking Spring, PA 19608
Parking is available at the back of the building off of Blanbird Drive.
Single member: $70/month
Family rate (2 or more related members): $70/month + $30/month for each
additional family member. (e.g. two parents and a child would pay $130/month in dues)
1 day a week: $40/month
Dojo Insurance: $50/year
$45/year for mudansha (kyu ranked)
$75/year for yudansha (dan ranked)
*A mat fee of $20 for guests to practice is appreciated.
Are you interested in knowing more about Aikido or our dojo? Let us know, and you can get a week of free classes to see if Aikido is for you.